this is me

My photo
San Clemente, Cali, United States
Camera always in hand

11.30.2011

SOCIAL @ SOCO


Greed


N27

Skeetz


============

Proud and honored to participate in this event Saturday at SOCIAL @ SOCO.  I have 5, count 'em y'all, 5 collections in this spectacular showroom including some pictures you haven't seen posted before. Best of all, a percentage of all proceeds from the evening will be donated to support cancer research at Mission Hospital.  Come by, come BUY!

Everything about this place is delicious. A huge open warehouse filled with incredible art pieces by local talent, super fun furniture, sculpture, cool books, graffiti chairs, a penis stool, yummy fur throws, chocolate!, rugs I want to take home to bed,  light  fixtures I'd sell my children for and not one damn thing is from Z Gallery y'all, so don't even! And...and....And! AND it still smelled like fresh paint! I want to live there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment