this is me

My photo
San Clemente, Cali, United States
Camera always in hand

1.11.2011

One a week...?

Fuel

Lost Gum

Yeah, I don't make resolutions.  It's just not my style.  And if you ask my friends (Janene!), I rarely do anything anyone tells me to do till I'm good and ready.  I'm stubborn as hell.  In fact, the running joke is to tell me to do the opposite of what you really want me to do.  So, yeah...that's why I'm gonna try to do this blog.  It has been mentioned to me on more than one occasion but, until now,  I wasn't good and ready.  I guess 2011's gonna be the year of good and ready!  My idea is a post a week.  Hey, I can do anything for a year, right?  Dunno that all the posts will be pictures but it's more than likely.  And since we are already into the 2nd week of January, here's 2 pix for ya.  Stay tuned, hold me to my word (it's not a resolution!)  and lemme know your thoughts.

1 comment: