this is me

My photo
San Clemente, Cali, United States
Camera always in hand

2.19.2011

Stand Up Paddling, Suggestivism and Soul Food; does it get any better than this?

Last Sunday I went to the beach in the morning and to CSUF Grand Central Art Center and Memphis Cafe in the afternoon. Ain't nothin' bettah than a great day with friends topped off with 2-for-1 Bloody Marys and Down Home Gumbo. Sometimes I really love my life ♥


Suggests that Mark has a huuuuuuge brain



Artist and curator Nathan Spoor describes the art seen in suggestivism as avoiding "didactic narratives" which gives the viewer "ample opportunity to interpret meaning" into the art.

CSUF Grand Central Art Center
125 N. Broadway
Santa Ana, CA. 92701 
714-567-7233
www.grandcentralartcenter.com

Thumbs Up

Wee Sandy Toes


Amelia Antiqued

This is one of those standard effects in iPhoto. Mostly I use Photoshop to edit my portraits but I liked this shot of Amelia pretty much as it was, just wanted to soften it a little, and the iPhoto effects are good for that.  It's not all that 'antique' in my mind but she does look like the quintessential Cali golden girl. Not bad for 2 years old.



No comments:

Post a Comment